|Home Return to Chart Index|
Thomas Brownlee was born 1788 in Ireland, and died 11 April 1861. He married Ann Nancy Shillington who was born August 1801, and died 24 June 1885. She was buried at the Methodist Cemetery, 5th Line, Carleton County, Ontario, Canada. Ann went by the name of Nancy. Nancy her sister married Robert Hare, from whom J J Hare (see Vivian Alcock, No 161) was evidently descended.
They had issue:
1. Mary Brownlee born 15 May 1823, at Goulbourn Township, Carleton County, Ontario, Canada and married William Kerfoot. Mary died on 16 January 1869, at Montague Township, Lanark County, Ontario, Canada.
2. Lydia Brownlee, married John Hill; born 1818, Ireland.
3. Barbara Brownlee, married Abram Pratt.
4. Suzanne Brownlee, married Isaiah Pratt.
5. Eliza Brownlee, married John Checkley.
6. Thomas Brownlee, married Ellen Graham.
7. William Henry Brownlee, married Rebecca McCordie.
8. John Brownlee, married Jane Percival