Catherine (Kate) Brownlie, born (?). Married Robert Pentland, born (?). (A strong suspicion they were married in County Down).
They had issue:
1. Elisabeth Pentland born 1831 Tullylish Co. Down. Migrated from County Down, Ireland in (?) and died in 1913 at West Lothian, Scotland (Elizabeth Fraser’s great grandmother).
2. Mary Pentland born 1833 in Drumaran, Tullylish Co. Down.
3. Catherine Pentland born 1836 in Tulluylish Co. Down.
4. Joseph Pentland, born 1842.
5. Sarah Ann Pentland born c1843.
6. Ann Pentland born (?). Married George Davison then migrated to Queensland.
Key questions / research
1. Date of migration to West Lothian
2. West Lothian Post Office directories may help
3. Census records (West Lothian) may help
4. You have obviously checked all cemetery records
5. Marriage Certificate of Catherine Brownlie to Robert Pentland
6. Birth Certificate of Catherine Brownlie
7. Death Certificate of Catherine Brownlie
8. Death Certificate of Robert Pentland
9. Death Certificates of other siblings of Catherine Brownlie and Robert Pentland
10. Marriage Certificate of Elisabeth Pentland to (?)
11. Marriage Certificates of other siblings of Catherine and Robert Pentland
12. Birth Certificates of other siblings of Catherine and Robert Pentland
13. Migration records of Ann Pentland and George Davison to Australia
14. Do you have contact with family of Ann Pentland and George Davison?
 Information supplied by Elizabeth Fraser, email email@example.com